the Stuff Blog SarahSabrina

The Disclaimer





Assalamualaikum, welcome 6 Tokki Dokki(s) follow boleh ke blog sarah ni.. semoga blog khusus STUFF ini berguna ya.. . Thank you :)

Follow Dokki.. :)



Cbox here!!



♦ URL blog wajib diisi
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ boleh request disini
♦ follow !!
"/>

Credits


This skin is made by : Sya Syaa'
Some helped from :
Syarah
Some coding from :
sembephz
Using basecode :
Yesha Sya

All rights reserved ® Sya Syaa' 2011 - 2012




Kamis, 20 September 2012 04.11 2 Tokki Dokky(s)

Sometimes i feel im getting old, my brain is full of shit
and i dont wanna know,
the there to black for me two walk
i have nobody and i can giving all
giving all all the time,
giving all, all the quenstions
giving all, all the time
to be heard!!
in my live the complicade thing really no the day
in my live nothing sees to be so bad
in my live
in my soul
in my mind
in my day
i wanna be a supergirl
i wanna be like that 
i wish that true
wish that is true